Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mint Chocolate Cake Pops

For my best friend's birthday, I knew I had to make her something mint flavored. Whenever I see anything mint, I think of Joanna. She has always loved mint for as long as I can remember. I had to get them in the mail with the rest of her present and didn't want to make a ton. What did I do? Run to to the store, bought a store-bough cake, scraped off the frosting, added mint extract and cream cheese frosting, molded them into cupcakes with a flower cutter and dipped them! They were done within a half hour! Since her birthday is around St. Patrick's Day and since it happened to be chocolate mint, the color green turned out to be perfect.


I learned how to come up with things myself. I looked all over the internet for a chocolate mint flavoring and I finally just came up with it. I guess after hundreds of hours in the kitchen, you have learned a little bit more than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment