Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Nest Cupcakes/Lemon Cupcakes

A good friend called and asked if I could make some Easter cupcakes for her potluck at work and I was excited to do these! I'd been wanting a reason to make these cute nests and use these amazing Hershey's eggs. I decided to use purple as an even more spring-y feel and couldn't resist doing a lemon cupcake as the other variety. It was even better because I got to deliver these to Three Square, got to tour the place and decide I am definitely going to volunteer at this great place. What a great program they have going! If anyone would like to think about it, and you're in Vegas, check out www.threesquare.org and you can volunteer too! Thanks Mytae for the opportunity!


I know I have said this before, but I really learned this time to plan for mistakes! I made four different frostings for these babies before they actually turned out! I learned how to make these nests with a #133 tip and they really were so easy! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment